We are continuously increasing the number of homes we own and manage, building our new homes to the highest standards and the latest regulations, on time and within budget.
The new homes we provide are:
- safe and secure
- built using modern methods of construction
- energy efficient
- built to high standards
- designed to be flexible if, for example, you or your family’s needs change
We are proud of our strong reputation and proven track record as a successful development team. We are known for our flexible and innovative approach to working with partners to achieve high quality solutions and maximum value for all stakeholders.
It is the role of the development team to:
- find suitable sites
- obtain funding from a number of sources (including Government Grant)
- secure planning permission
- manage the design of new homes and estates
- ensure a high quality of construction from commencement to completion
- monitor customer satisfaction
- market properties for shared ownership
As lead partner of the Spectrum Development Partnership we can access, combine and share a vast range of skills and a significant depth of experience in a number of areas.
For more information about the Spectrum Development Partnership please click on the following link which will take you to their website.
Our latest developments:
- Perryfields, Worcestershire : pdf
- Worcester Porcelain
City Centre : pdf
- Hanley Swan, Worcestershire : pdf
- Broad Street, Bromsgrove : pdf
- Pound Lane, Clifton on Teme : pdf
- Coppice Close, Hallow : pdf
- Astwood Lane, Feckenham : pdf