Making a Complaint
A complaint is a record of poor service from Nexus Housing.
The complaint may be due to:
- Wrong information being given
- Unhelpful staff
- Practices that discriminate against particular groups of people or individuals
- Something not being done by the Association
Reporting a leaking tap or a broken window is not a complaint but a request for action from the repairs service.
Of course all complaints will be dealt with in confidence. However, for obvious reasons we are usually unable to deal with anonymous complaints.
All complaints are recorded and reported to the Association Board and regular checks are made to ensure the complaint process has followed our policy.
You can make a complaint in the most convenient way to you.
This may include the following ways:
- Using the complaints form on this website
- By telephone (using the telephone number at the bottom of this page)
- In person
- By letter (using the address at the bottom of this page)
- By email (using the email address at the bottom of this page)
- Using the tear off slip on the back of the complaints leaflet
- By using the repairs satisfaction questionnaire sent to you when you report a repair
For more information about making a complaint and the stages of a complaint download the leaflets below.